The Pennsylvania Association of Treatment Court Professionals (PATCP) invites you to the 20th Annual Conference!
Date And Time
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 1:00PM
Friday, October 18, 2019 at 12:00PM
The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center
215 Innovation Boulevard
State College, PA 16803
Early Bird Registration: $225 (7/17/19 – 9/15/19)
- Regular Registration: $250 (9/16/19 – 10/16/19)
Conference registration does not include accommodations.
Call the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center at (814) 863-5000 or Country Inn and Suites at (814) 234-6000 and use the discount code PADC19A to secure accommodations.
A discount block has been added at the Hampton Inn, State College, (814) 231-1590, code: DCP
This year, we are working to enhance and educate PA Problem Solving Court programs of all types (Juvenile and Adult, Mental Health, Veterans, DUI, Drug Court, etc.) The Conference Committee is also working for approval of different types of continuing education credits, such as CJE’s, CLE’s, PCB, NASW-PA.
Download the conference materials and handouts here: 2019 Conference Materials
Topics and Speakers include:
- Discipline Specific Breakouts
- Dr. David Mee-Lee, National Drug Court Institute-Core Competencies for Team Members
- Addressing Emerging Drug Trends in Treatment Courts
- Applying Incentives and Sanctions
- Mentoring Veterans-Understanding the Role, Limitations & Expectations
- MAT & Drug Testing
- Avoiding Burnout
- Implicit Bias (speakers include Paul Cary, Scott Tirocchi, Helen Harberts, Vanessa Price.)
- Ken Montrose, PA Office of Attorney General, Center for Court Innovation, National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges, Military & Veteran Related Domestic Violence any many more…
- Conference attendance
- Annual PADCP Membership
- Refreshments during the Conference
- Breakfast & Lunch on 10/17/19
- Breakfast on 10/18/19
Registration begins at 11am on Wednesday October 16th. Sessions start at 1pm. The Conference concludes Friday October 18, 2019 at noon.
Hope to see you in October! Please check back for Conference updates and information.
Do you have a question not answered here? Email email@example.com.
Looking for previous years’ handouts?